Sunday, February 8, 2009

February 2009

Wow! Marcia & I need to get with the program here! Our last post was in October after Cade & I returned from Hawaii. A lot has happened since then. We had a great waterfowl season and I was able to spend many memorable days in the duck blind with my Dad, my uncle Keith, my sons Landon & Jeremy and my brother in laws Brian & Bruce. Oh and Sage dog too. The big news is we now have a new grandson; Stockton Lamar Smith was born on my birthday and weighed in at 6 lb. 9 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. What a terrific B-day it was! He's growing like a weed and now at 2 months he's up to 10 lbs. and changing so fast it's scary. He's smiling and cooing all the time and Landon and Holly are just awesome parents. Cade turned 3 in January and is such the little man! Always the center of attention where ever we go! Jeremy and Angie are great parents and Cade is just the best playmate a grandpa could hope for! Kadee and Greg continue their weekend adventures even through the winter so it's always a treat when we can get everyone together as a family! Marcia is holding down the fort in Hawaii and with spring approaching she has the added bonus of watching the whales cavorting in the bay.


Stockton & Cousin Cade

Huntin' Buddies

1 comment:

Greg and Kadee said...

I have the cutest nephews!